Update? OH!!!! SO GOOD!!!! You NEED to try this!!!!
This recipe was adapted from All You Magazine, by Super Healthy Kids blog. The original recipe included butter, and ice cream, and omitted the bananas, and corn starch.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (potato starch totally works, too)
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 banana
- Mix water and corn starch together until corn starch is dissolved.
- In skillet, pour water/corn starch, lemon juice, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon. Turn skillet on medium until sauce begins to warm and blend.
- Add chopped apples and bananas and stir to coat with the sauce.
- Continue to cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Scoop apple/ bananas into a bowl or hollowed out apples.